Friday 30 January 2009

Friday Worship

Todays worship centres around the co-existent relationship with the feminine, she who gives birth to us and the same Goddess who also fills us with desire. Such is the paradoxical nature of the divine Goddess. The images and poem for today was provided and written by The Astral Pilgrim


Come forth to me, my child of promise
And suckle softly from the bosom of thy past
My embrace will enfold you like the infinite rapture
And you shall be as the stars for a time, as you return back to the mother



I am the creator of all, and the providor of everything
In my breast you found life and the flow of wisdom
In my arms you find peace, heaven, nirvana
In your mind you are complete



Now you are a man once more
And the bosom that once nurtured you
Now enfolds in you in all it's sexual power
What once sustained you now gives you release



Love is that in many forms
In many minds, in many souls
My love will touch all, and all love shall return to me
Come to me, and know all of me



I am mother, lover, virgin, crone
Goddess and creator
Destroyer of doubt and giver of fire
I am

No comments: